Here at Frank Smith Insurance we offer several options for your homeowner insurance allowing for you to get the best pricing and coverage with the company that best suits your needs, while still benefiting from our A+ customer service.
What is Homeowner insurance? It provides financial protection in the case that your home or its contents are damaged. It can also provide coverage if you or resident family member are legally responsible for the injures of another or their properties. Mostly, it is peace of mind for you the homeowner.
There are many levels of homeowner insurance. They may range from a basic policy, to those that will provide much broader range of protection. Not all policies are created equal, so it is important you find the policy that best fits your situation and budget.
A Standard Policy:
- Property coverage: The house-including electrical wiring, plumbing, heating, a/c if damaged by covered loss.
- Other structures: These are the structures not attached to the home; sheds, fences, garages, etc.
- Personal property insurance: Your personal items in the home including furniture, clothes, electronics, clothes, etc. Not all personal property is covered or is limited like jewelry, money (there are ways to insure these)
- Loss of use coverage: Pays for additional living expenses if you have to move out due to a covered loss while property being restored
- Liability Insurance: Protects your assets and cover defense costs in event of lawsuit because you or your resident family members are responsible for causing injury or damage to other people or their property.
- Medical Payments: payments for medical services of other people from accident at your home.
Please contact us at (508)675-5557 so we may provide you a quote.
It’s easy, it’s free and it’s fast.